The School of Engineering-EEI offers a catalog of English-taught subjects.
The lectures and at least one of the practical groups of the subjects included in this catalog are taught in English by faculty members who are officially qualified.
The School does not require students to certify their English language level in order to be able to enrol in these courses. However, it is advisable for students who choose to participate in them to have a B1 or an equivalent level.
The Linguistic Internationalisation Policy of the University of Vigo includes the following incentives to encourage UVigo students to participate in this program:
- A partial grant to cover the the fees for the first exam in one of the two levels of the CEFRL at the Language Centre (Centro de Linguas) of the University of Vigo Foundation.
- Priority on international mobility applications when students have the same number of points, after applying the relevant criteria for each application.
- Priority to participate in international double degree programmes.
- The bilingual courses taken by a student are acknowledged in the academic record and in the European Diploma Supplement.
- Activities to support students’ language training, such as courses abroad or specific courses about learning methodologies and foreign languages within the scope of their degrees.