Students who passed the university entrance exam
Admission (pre-registration) through the process set up by the Galician Inter-University Committee will be carried out according to the established online procedure. In order to enroll in the first year for the first time, a student must have been previously granted admission.
In other cases (ECTS credit recognition, conversion courses, adaptation of a former official degree to the new Bachelor’s Degrees, etc.), the admission process will follow the procedures established for each case in rule number two of the enrollment regulations of the University of Vigo.
Admission for ECTS credit recognition is restricted only to EEI students who want to change of degree.
Available places 2023/2024
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Technologies Engineering: 80 places (= 60 + 20 within the Ultreia Excellence Plan)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Organization Engineering: 64 places
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering: 50 places
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering: 110 places
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Electronics and Automation Engineering: 70 places
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Chemical Engineering: 50 places
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biomedical Engineering: 44 places
Available places 2023/2024 Double degrees
- Double degree in Industrial Electronics & Automation Engineering and Mechanical Engineering: 10 places
- Double degree in Biomedical Engineering and Industrial Electronics & Automation Engineering: 6 places
- Double degree in Biomedical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering: 6 places
Students may enroll in any of the degree courses at the University of Vigo online, through the university’s enrollment application (www.uvigo.es)
If you would like more information regarding the enrollment process, deadlines, fees, etc., please see the enrollment regulations of the University of Vigo.
If you have any questions, you can contact the EEI Academic Area.