The Students’ Association in the School of Industrial Engineering (DAI) is an association composed of people currently studying at the School of Industrial Engineering (EEI, according to the Spanish acronym).
The main purposes of this association are to represent the students in governing bodies, to disseminate contents, to organise cultural or extension events, and to advise students in any area of university life.
It offers spaces that students can access in the two locations of the school: City and Campus.
The Association provides the following services:
- Management of complaints and proposals
- Printing and scanning services
- Lamination of documents
- Lending of office supplies (calculators, drawing material, power strips, extension cords, computer mouses, keyboards, chargers…)
- Lending of sports equipment (racquets and balls to play tennis, balls, training bibs…)
- Reservation of the sports court located in Torrecedeira
- Distribution of sanitary towels and tampons
- First-aid kit
- Distribution of surgical masks and FFP2 masks
How do we organise the association?
The EEI Students’ Association is composed of the following bodies:
- Student Council: composed of students’ representatives at the EEI (course representatives and representatives in the collegiate bodies of the University of Vigo). This is the highest student representation body of the EEI.
- Delegate Commission: composed of the Governing Board and the students who request it and are ratified by such Governing Board. This body is in charge of working to carry out the purposes of the Students’ Association.
- Governing Board: composed of the students’ representative and vice representative of the EEI, the secretary, the treasurer (and the committee members). It is elected by the Student Council. Its function is to coordinate the activities of the Students’ Association.
Any student of the EEI who is interested in working with the Students’ Association in the activities it carries out can apply for it by contacting us.
If you need to contact the Association, you can send an email to email@example.com, to either of the two offices or call the following telephone numbers:
City Location (Sede Ciudad):
At the City Location, the Students’ Association is located on the ground floor of the historic building, divided between a multipurpose room and two offices.
Teléfono: 986 813 656
Campus Location (Sede Campus):
Na At the Campus Location, the Students’ Association is located on the ground floor, next to the vending machines.
Teléfono: 986 812 214
For further information please visit our website dai.uvigo.gal
Documentos and links